Friday, January 21, 2011

i'm baaaaaaack!

I've been on a vacay in the South for the last few weeks to celebrate the holidays, see my fam and my favorite friends! Here's a quick update on some of the few awesome things I was able to experience!

On arrival in ole Georgia, the studly William Anderson Capers and I drove straight up to Blue Ridge for a three-day visit with my Poppi and Gaygle!

Poppi reppin' his GT gear on 12/22.
He could hardly lift his right hand to his chin (and with a smidge of trouble) then....just wait for the next update below!!
Then Mommy, William and I held an Open House Christmas Party for all of our lovely friends on Christmas Eve eve! Sangria was made, sausage balls were ready, and a great time was had by all!
And some of my beautiful C-Town friends stopped by!
Mary Helen is standing next to me, and from L-R is Blair, Paula, Carmen and Riley! I love y'all!!

Christmas Eve was had with our Maw Maw and Paw Paw and their whole clan.
The kids were all in a frenzy when it was present time! So cute!!

Merry Christmas from the Capers Clan!

Then I got to see my favorite girls up in Athens for the first Botans reunion on New Year's weekend!!
My gorgeous best friends, L-R Lindsey, Hillary, me, Nicole and Katie! We're on the same wavelength :)

And since I can't post a pic of the real thing (that Katie actually bought that weekend! Agh!!), here's a dress that will definitely not be seen on the big day, July 15. Sometimes it just looks good on the hanger and bad on the bod. Other times, it looks bad on both...

I know you probably can't tell, but the moped in front of me had the biggest (ugliest) Florida Gator sticker on the back of it. Well, I was in my dad's huge-take-over-the-whole-road truck and I thought if I just pumped the gas one quick time....I could easily give the world one LESS annoying UF fan...but alas, I have a conscience....

And then Weeyam and I hung out with the doggies for a few days, Millie, Maya and Oliver!

I saw my stunning cousin Catherine, Aunt Katy and Uncle Phil in Jacksonville to celebrate CBA's 17th birthday! Happy birthday, beautiful girl!!

And now I'm back in Blue Ridge!! Almost four weeks later (1/21), he can raise that lil arm way over his head without any issue/pain/strain at all! Go, Poppi, go!!


I'm back in the blogging world, so don't forget about me :)

say cheese,
katy











5 comments:

Haley said...

Greatest Christmas Card EVER. I want one to frame. In advance, thank you. I will send you my new address as soon as, well, I know it. :)

Anonymous said...

Listen, I agree with Haley! That is PRECIOUS! I love it! I also am honored that I made it into the blog- I love when that happens. You know what else I love? YOU! Hope you're doing so well and staying warm! :)
Larry

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back!...allison

Anonymous said...

Did u only make friends with kenzie sized people at uga?

Anonymous said...

I CANT BELIEVE YOU POSTED THAT PICTURE. But I still love you :)