Saturday, September 10, 2011

ain't nothin' finer in the land...

Recently inducted into Bulldawg Nation: Susan, Emily and Joc!
Than a loud, obnoxious Georgia fan!!

It's official, these girls are my favorites. Not only do they let me talk their ear off about Georgia football/Coach Richt/Power-Ranger-wannabe uniforms/the tradition of tradition/the Arch/Athens/etc. (none of which are they loyal to, as they hail from Minnesota and Cali), but they also humor me by learning how to call the dawgs and being legitimately upset when they can't quite pull through. Yes, my heart is broken from the loss (!!!). But it is also filled with joy by awesome friends who truly....get me. And are patient with my yelling. And my constant stand-sit-pace-repeat action. And my general hatred of any type of visor. And my going a little bulldawg crazy.

That being said, this is the second week I've let them watch a game with me at Clery's, the UGA alumni association bar in Boston (loads of wonderful khaki-wearin', polo-sportin', barkin' Georgia fans!), and the second week that my dawgs have lost the "W." So, if we can't pull it out next week against Coastal Carolina, we're gonna have to start playing with some variables here to see who our lucky charm isn't.

I'm kiddingggg....sorta.

Say what you will, GO DAWGS!
katy c.

3 comments:

Mitchell said...

WHAT'S THE GOOD WORD???

..... TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!!

(Sorry, Katy, but I hafta say it!).


GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katy Capers said...

Dear Uncle,

I have been patient. Wouldn't you agree? Don't make me fly down there and give you a red&black eye!!

Sincerely,
Katy C.

PS - .......thanks for reading.

Mitchell said...

A Red & Black Eye ... good one!! But you'll need to fly farther than "down there" to execute that threat. You'll have to fly Far East. So I think I'm pretty safe with my bold talk from over here in Chengdu, China land.