Friday, October 28, 2011

contrary to popular belief...

I am not dead.

I absolutely apologize for the seemingly unending blog silence these last few weeks -- I was swallowed up by school and work and GSA obligations, and the blog just fell by the wayside. I'm not dying in a ditch, but rather (ironically) glued to a computer screen at all times for some reason or another...just obviously not, ya know, for the blog.

Still, during my time in the blogless abyss, I was actually thinking of you and snagging life pics! Hard to believe, I know, with the little evidence I've shown since September (Agh! So embarrassing!), but here are the few that survived during the dark days...

Jackie, Jean, Joanna, Joc, Emily and I went apple pickin' in western Mass...
Then I made an apple crisp...


...and Jocelyn Ann really enjoyed it!!

We continued supporting the Georgia Bulldawgs, and even accompanied our new friend Florian as he watched his first ever American football game!


Emily and Susan discovered Boston Organics, which brings (very photogenic) local produce right to your door!

And Betty Croker kept on bakin' when I made us some homemade banana bread muffins! Yummo!
And we celebrated our one-year anniversary of attending the Head of the Charles Regatta Competition by....attending it again :)


I received some library-white-board wisdom during midterms week...


...and now we are at today and it's SNOWING OUTSIDE!
Moral of the story: I must stick to my commitments or the forces of the world will conspire against me!!




say cheese, again, please ;)
katy c. 

3 comments:

Allison said...

Girl, I'm coming up to visit just for your baking and organic produce! Yes, I heard yesterday that snow was expected early for you. LOVE the trenchcoat!!

Glad you had time to post a little. I always enjoy keeping up with my favorite Bostonian!

love,
Auntie

Anonymous said...

yay!!! katy is blogging again!!! i have missed it but so understand that you are actually in boston for the schooling and not the blogging!! :) so sorry you already have snow...we havent even had to break out the coats yet!!! super warm fall here - but i know that it will catch up to us yet!!! cant wait to see you in nyc!! love you, flo

Katy Capers said...

What greats aunts you both are :)

Aunt Allison -- Come see me any time you like! You are always welcome, and I'd love to bake a thing or two for ya!!

Aunt Flo -- We just got like 2 inches of snow again tonight!! It's a snow-pocolypse out there! Loco!! And I definitely can't wait for NYC :)