Wednesday, November 9, 2011

mrs. piggle-wiggle.

Well, the inevitable has apparently happened. I've turned into one of my most favorite characters from one of my most favorite childhood books. The most unfortunate part?? The hickville-grocery-store-wannabe name...



Proof? Let's inspect the opening line...

"Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle lives in an upside-down house and smells like cookies."

Thus, I'm pretty sure I'm turning into Mrs. Piggle Wiggle. Except, my house isn't upside down, it's just crooked. And it doesn't smell like cookies, but cake. Evidence?



Lawyered.

So now our lovely Wednesday-night treat has morphed from an iced cake into a science project gone terribly wrong as all the icing has run of the top of that mountain and down the sides. You can just call me Mrs. Piggle Wiggle.

(But not really, because I'll punch ya, just as I would if you made fun of my roommate's TV show selection and/or poster decor. Please and thank you).

say cheese,
katy c. 

2 comments:

Mitchell said...

You know the villain's lair in the Batman series (circa 1960's) was always crooked. So does this make you not Mrs Piggly Wiggly but instead maybe The Riddler, Catwoman, the Joker, or in yo rcase up in Boston ... Mr Freeze???

Anonymous said...

Let the cake cool before adding the frosting. Bobbie