Thursday, December 16, 2010

1 = 3.


It was a long hard final night in Intro to Med as we all had to give presentations, so (as you can imagine) it was dragging on a bit. I needed rejuvenation stat! so I turned to my trusted pal, the Diet Coke. As soon as I had my hankering, I could hardly ignore it! The class break couldn't come soon enough! Finally, it was upon me and I scampered down the hall, turned the corner, and there she was: the soda machine. She was a sight to behold, sparkling in all her glory while quiet hallelujahs played in the background. I walked to her slowly, slipped in a dollar bill and three quarters and.... the ole lady spit out THREE WHOLE DIET COKES!! It was a Christmas miracle!!

Oh, and bonus, I'm now officially done with my first semester of grad school :)

say cheese,
katy

No comments: