Friday, May 27, 2011

happy feet :)

I had one of my favorite Boston-afternoons today! My beautiful and absolutely wonderful boss, Laura, and I spread out a towel on the Common after work today and just chatted for about two hours. It was so warm and there was a fantastic breeze! Random dogs came up to chat with us! Random men threw their frisbees/footballs/soccer balls at us! I even got to slip off my sandals and let my toes enjoy the cool grass :)

It was absolutely spectacular and I have every intention of having a repeat tomorrow! Thank you, Jesus, for such a wonderful day!

say cheese,
katy c.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see.... you have to leave the south and experience other places to learn the simple joy of putting away the boots and feeling the grass tickle your feet in sandals... best feeling ever!!! love you, flo