Friday, April 8, 2011

i'm not proud, but...

...I can't wait to hear what Uncle Mitchell has to say about this. I will say, Jocelyn schooled me and got all of them right. Show off!!























And now for some jokes (with states as the answers....)

What's the name of the couple who got married down south recently?? 
Louisiana (pronounced "Louis y Anna")

By Mary Helen Calhoun, what do you call a female deer??
Colorado (pronounced "Call her a doe!")

What did the Jamaican white guy say about his African American pal??
'Dat Montana dan me! (translation: that man's tanner than me!)

What did the school teacher yell at the student walking down the hallway in violation of dress code??
Kentucky in your shirt! (pronounced "Ken! Tucky in your shirt!")

...and the best one ever...
What did the ghetto small person say to the super giant basketball player standing next to him??
Utah! (pronounced "You tall!")

say cheesy,
katy c. 

5 comments:

Mitchell said...

That's a UGA education at its finest!
At least you got Canada in the right place - but no points for that.

Anonymous said...

U missed my favorite.... What did missy sippy?..., why a minnie soda of course!!! Love these, flo

Lindsey Paige said...

Katie,
I miss you tons! And your geography skills too! Love you pulled out our state jokes!!!

Unknown said...

YOU USED UTAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HAHAHAHA I love it! I love you.. I'm attempting to catch up on some much needed Capers reading. :)

Allison said...

I decided to catch up on my Katy blogs and found it funny that just last night I was playing an online "place the state" game. I was awful! I, too, congratulate you on knowing where Canada is...
love you!
Allison