Wednesday, April 20, 2011

technical difficulties.


Sorry for pestering you all with an e-mail this afternoon to listen to the radio show....and then I wasn't even on it! We had a very odd technical difficulty in the studio and no one could hear me for some strange reason (nor could I hear them)! So I sat there patiently and just watched everyone's faces as the show proceeded to continue -- which was still entertaining! I hear it was a great one, though, so I hope you were able to enjoy!

Be sure to tune in next week (Wed @ 2:45) for our vegan-body-builder guest speaker! I promise I'll be there :)

is this thing on??
katy c.


On the air: Poor Susan was working her fingers to the bone--during the show--to fix the sitch! She's the best host ever!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I keep forgetting on Wednesdays, darn it! Are there more broadcasts to come so I can redeem myself?