Tuesday, April 12, 2011

spring has sprung!!

Welcome April showers! Welcome (minor and kinda pathetic) humidity! Welcome (hardly any at all) pollen! Welcome sunny skies and double-digit temperatures! Spring has finally sprung and I'm soaking up all the Vitamin D for seasonal euphoria :)

say cheese!!!
katy c.








I almost fainted today when I saw all these beautiful flowers on my walk home from the grocery store (and I was only wearing a light jacket, by the way!) I think I'm finally starting to appreciate all of the aspects of four very different seasons! One more thing I've learned from the lovely Boston :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes... Getting to enjoy all four seasons is your reward for winter... Nothing like the changes they all bring.,, and i will try to just post this once!!

Allison said...

I can feel your delight! Happy spring, love!
Allison