Saturday, March 19, 2011

if you're gonna do it...

...you had better do it right.

I was in the Tufts Medical Library today for nearly 14 hours. Midterms are finally coming to a close, and my Media Strategies team and I pulled off one final effort to finish up a huge 42-page paper. It was certainly a successful, eyes-crossing, fingers-bleeding kind of day, but it's finally checked off the list :) Yay!! (If you don't know me well enough, please know that I often write things on my list just so that I can feel the satisfaction of checking them off. It may or may not be my favorite thing to do....)

Susan, Emily, Jackie, Kristen and I took a study break to visit Chinatown about 10 hours into our day. We found a new Malaysian spot, Bubor Cha Cha, that came complete with painted blue-sky ceilings and tanks of fish for dinner selection. As we all spent the day stuffing our brains with information, we spent the evening stuffing our stomachs with some deeeelicious Malaysian delicacies. If you ever go, the pork dumplings + roti canai (thin pastry dough and a curry dip!) are to DIE FOR....and those were just the appetizers. We hardly had space on the table once dinner came!! Oops!!

.....and we may or may not have found a new bakery right down the lane from the library with sweet treats and coffee for only $1. This could be bad news bears.

say cheese,
katy c.

No comments: