Sunday, March 6, 2011

WEEYAM!!!!


My favorite times with Weeyam are when he….
  1. Gets new blue jeans every Christmas that never, ever actually fit!
  2. Dances StepUp-3D style in the living room!
  3. Tries to do/read sign language…
  4. Uses his frustrating ability to make people un-mad at him!
  5. Was living up two awesome years with me in Athens!!
  6. Is cookin’ with me in the kitchen!
  7. Eats everything….all the time.
  8. (Accidentally) knocked out his front tooth Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin style!
  9. Asks me to wrap Christmas presents for him on Christmas Eve…
  10. Is an appreciator of new socks and undershirts.
  11. Handed me my mascara as I sped us both to Brookstone!
  12. Was such an awesome actor that he got upgraded to the older kids’ class (aka mine!)
  13. Makes me smile forever and always!
  14. Never ever ever wins our don’t-smile contests. EVERxInfinity.
  15. (Annoyingly) quotes every single line in Ocean's/Forrest/Dane/Fast+Furious... out loud!
  16. And I sing Brooks+Dunn and Lady Antebellum duets!
  17. Bought me Pedialite + a new tooth brush when I got the viral flu!
  18. Makes me giggle with well-placed (and well-done) Scooby Doo impressions! 
  19. Was my neighbor in Pineview!
  20. Tricked me into thinking some man sued the Pillsbury people for the cans causing a heart attack!
  21. Was born, duh!!
Happy birthday to the bestest, sweetest, handsomest, awesomest, funniest, craziest, tallest, thoughtfulest, sillyest, and most loved brother EVERRR! Weeyam's officially 21 years old--holy crap!--as of about two hours ago. My lil buddy is growed up!!!! It's our first bday apart from each other (super duper sad face!!), but I hear JR and Robbie are taking good care of him...or so I hope...

Give him a call/text!! I love you, brother!
katy c.

1 comment:

candy messer said...

Love this..you have a amazing talent.