Saturday, November 27, 2010

el fuego.

No sooner had I thought, "Mmmm! Someone's got a toasty fire going on this chilly night! Smells so good!"...I looked out my window and saw what was actually producing the cozy, wood-burning scent: the dumpster outside my window caught on fire!! I haven't found out how, but there are busy little firemen out there right now spraying the foamy water stuff to put it out. Kinda scary but kinda hilarious!

...as some of you may know, fire has a tendency to follow me around so I'm not quite as alarmed as I should be (unfortunately).

say grilled cheese,
katy

1 comment:

Lesley Anne said...

This is so true. Remember when I almost caught my pillow on fire freshman year and then stunk up the whole hall as I ran out with it? Haha I can't believe I didn't set off the fire alarm, knowing Creswell's track record!