Thursday, November 25, 2010

gobble, gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope you all were able to sleep in a bit, watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (and enjoy the lip-syncing that awesomely gets worse every year), eat a small little breakfast to hold you over (our quiche was perfect!), spend the afternoon watching football (go Patriots!), enjoy absurd amounts of food whilst surrounded by your loved ones, relax after the comma-inducing tryptophane took its effect, and then fashioned your Butterball into a fancy late-night sandwich!

I am grateful for each and every one of you, and I thank the Lord for the beautiful faces, love, and world that He surrounds me with everyday. 

God bless and Happy Thanksgiving, from me and my Daddio!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you and your Dad had a good holiday together! love, Allison