Thursday, November 4, 2010

GBL: for jocelyn

starbucks_gingerbread_latte.jpg
I didn't take this picture, 
and I have no clue who did, but it's not mine!
Unfortunately, coffee-house lighting does not make 
for good Verizon-phone camera shots...
Gingerbread lattes are back in season at Starbucks and my roommate is going crazy for them! She SERIOUSLY called our local Starbucks the other day to see when they were coming out...she's totally in love...and for good reason! I hadn't had one before, until yesterday that is, and I must say: they're pretty darn tasty! So the next time you scrounge up $4 (and decide that your pile of laundry can wait) go grab one, because they totally taste like Christmas!! 

2 comments:

Jocelyn S said...

I approve of this blog post.

And if any Capers (or relatives of Capers) want to send some 4 bucks my way for a tasty cup of Christmas, I will gladly accept. I won't tell Katy.

Anonymous said...

these are kenzie's favorites..... anything pumpkin or xmas spicy is soooo up her alley.... she seriously also goes gaga when they come out.... in sixth grade she would get a panera pumpkin muffin after school everyday -until i discovered that they were over 400 calories each.... YIKES.... so now she goes for the fat free skinny coffee xmas in a cup.... caribou makes a falala latte that ranks up there too... love you, flo :)