Tuesday, February 8, 2011

3*.

- The wind chill outside right now is 3*. Three degrees. THREEEE DEGREEEEES.
- In my walk home from work across the Common, I was honestly pushed--BY THE WIND--into a small Chinese woman.
- In response to this story, my mom told me to hold onto a lamp post but be sure not to lick it. Oh, Carol. You slay me!
- I literally had my TV volume on number 17 tonight (my norm is around eight) to watch "Glee" because I couldn't hear any of their show-stopping tunes over the blasted wind howling at both my windows!
- I took a shower tonight to get warm. Jocelyn approved of my wasting away water because, hey, it's included in the rent. True story.
- Though it may seem otherwise, I'm not dying in all this awesomeness right now. Don't worry :)

In other news, Haley informed me--after I reported nearly knocking that poor woman over--that it was 70 bloody degrees today in South Carolina. Congratu-stinkin-lations.

I'M FREEZING.
katy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was warmer in SC than it was in Jville :) Just saying!
-Catherine