Saturday, February 5, 2011

field trip!

Fun Facts from February 5th:

1. The closest Wal-Mart to Boston is in Framingham, MA...15 miles from my apartment.
2. Today, Katy Capers, drove a car through/near/over mountains of snow and on the smallest, most unorganized streets in the nation (aka Boston's) and did not wreck/kill anyone/cause damage otherwise! Success.
3. Jocelyn and I love Target. Almost more than life. Almost.
4. Boston CVS stores are now on our hit list--they jack up the prices soooo much in the city! Suburbia Target prices were much appreciated today :)
5. When I say "bath mats" it sounds like "back packs." Every. Single. Time.
6. Chipotle burritos = sheer brilliance. And their guac will make ya slap your mama and do cartwheels! So so so yummyyyy! I've been missing out.
7. The Ford Focus is a pretty nice compact! And it holds a TV, DVD player, new boots, three girls, three girls' groceries, three purses, a crock pot, six pieces of Pyrex, 30 double rolls of toilet paper, 36 cans of soda, 64 bottles of water, and about $16 for toll fare quite comfortably!
8. I love the smell of new office supplies :) Especially my newly purchased Sharpie Pens!!
9. Emily's left foot stuck in an expensive boot at DSW--even as you yank on the shoe and she holds on to her chair--is absolutely hilarious and will make you nearly wet your pants.
10. For six years, I took the ability to drive wherever the heck I wanted when I wanted for granted. No more!

say cheese,
katy

No comments: