Friday, June 17, 2011

extra!! extra!!

I was very excited today to hear that an article I originally wrote for HCFA's blog would be posted on our parent organization's national blog!! I realize that in the grand scheme of things, this really is not that big of a deal and that bigger, better and badder accomplishments are to come in my career (or at least they better!!) -- but I was just so excited that my supervisor was excited! I've been there for a little over a month now and my portfolio (both physical and mental) is overflowing!! It's always easy to do well and be excited about your work when your organization is so busy doing good things.

....have you read our blog yet? Liked us on Facebook? Followed us on Twitter? Scrolled through our Flickr pics?....ummm because ya should.....

As Garth Brooks would say, "I'm shameless!"
katy c.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Awesome, Katy!! I'm so proud of you!