Monday, June 20, 2011

wwf.

No, it's not an expletive abbreviation. And it's not a wrestling match. While it is a competition, to be sure, it's not one in which ya wield your power physically...but mentally, my friend. "Words with Friends," which is basically Scrabble on your phone that you can play with friends or strangers, could very well be the death of me. I'm obsessed. I've currently got nine games going on with six friends and two strangers. I'm pathetic and I love it! There's a lot of grunting and sweating and frustration going on, and that's mostly because of too many consonants and super tight puzzles -- which is almost worse than a cage match punch in the gut, if ya ask me. All you fellow English-majors out there: Am I right or am I right?!

MHC currently has me stuck with WGMDOFD.

WTF, WWF?!?!
katy c.

2 comments:

Mitchell said...

Well, I was going to suggest you play some games with Elise as she has discovered this pasttime and plays regularly, but then I see your closing acronyms and, well Katy, I am concerned. Did you REALLY put "wtf" in your blog? Maybe you should explain YOUR meaning, becasue current jargon puts that one way up high on the inappropriate scale!
Help me out here and clarify ...

Allison said...

Let's play! I've been playing with Taylor & Betsy recently.