Saturday, June 11, 2011

nkotbsb!!

A few friends and I enjoyed the wonderfully exciting reunion of NKOTBSB (that's New Kids on the Block & the Backstreet Boys!) tonight at Fenway, so I thought I'd share some of the highlights!!


Jordin Sparks opened with "Battlefield" and the cutest shirt I ever saw!!

Laura loves some NKOTB. And I loves some BSB. We share the B. Afterall, NKOTBSB brings people together.

Our whole gang: Susan, Mary Beth, Laura, me, Sam, Lilly & Katrina!

Laura hanging out with MARKY MARK WAHLBERG!!!

Gang's all here!!

The Little Wahlberg literally ripped his shirt off and pretty much all of Fenway passed out....

Naughty By Nature showed up, too (ya know, "You down with OPP? Yea you know me!" & "Hey! Ho! Hey! Ho!")!
Best concert EVER.

Awesome finale on top of the Green Monster! We were all totally soaked in the rain, but hands down best concert ever. 
All my 6th-grade dreams have finally come true :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love love love the bsb.... Not so much on the new kids.... Andrew and kenz would sing bsb at the top of their lungs in my car in preschool!!! Ahhhh, good times.... Flo