Tuesday, June 7, 2011

my britney girls.

All the prom pictures have been flooding my inbox the last few months, and seeing all my little Britney girls dressed up just makes me wanna cry!! Look how beautiful they all are! These are some of my gorgeous cousins on my mom's side of the family who were all born within one year of each other. They've all done the prom thing, some have done the graduation thing and none of them are doing the stay young thing!! I can't believe how quickly time is passing and what beautiful women they're all morphing into! Let me introduce you...

This is Milly I-can-rock-a-Y-too Mercer of Atlanta, GA :) Her stunning smile always turns heads when she's being a devoted Chick-fil-a employee and sports medicine assistant to her school's football team! And she always has the best-looking dates to everything...for real!! 














This is Elise I-can-do-a-bicycle-kick Mercer of Spartanburg, SC :) She is the perfect little debutante who plays soccer and does YL. And regardless of my UGA allegiance, I am very proud of this Auburn Tiger who will start schoolin' in Alabama in the fall! 
(At least she's smart and keeps it in the SEC...)














This is Catherine I-love-Phelps-Monteith-Radcliffe-Bieber-Grint-Efron-in-no-particular-order Abernathy of Jacksonville, FL :) She is a cheerleader, swimmer and pageant contestant who will soon (fingers crossed, but no pressure!) be a Georgia Bulldawg and, inevitably, a New Yorker news anchor!
















This is Kenzie I'll-be-at-the-lake Markland of Eagan, MN :) The most petite thing you'll ever see, this little lady is a knockout firecracker with a big ole brain to boot! 
We all know her as Kenz or Kenzie, but Mackenzie is a lover of all things dance and will always be pictured in a tutu in my mind!



My Britney Girls are all grown up! Still dancing and smiling and wearing shiny clothing that their mothers would never allow on a normal day -- but they're rockin' it and making me proud all the time!! I had to give a little shout out to these wonderful ladies as they all begin to embark on such crazy good things! Love y'all.....get your mama's to pay for a flight over to Boston :)

say cheese,
katy c.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love, love, love!!! flo

Mitchell said...

I-can-do-a-bicycle-kick Mercer?? What's up with that?

And she' smart for keeping it in the South! Coulda been an ACC girl, but ... we allowed her to go SEC.

(But I have to admit the kid's initials do spell SEC - in correct order, even)

Katy Capers said...

Uncle Mitchell -- she's the best soccer player in the league, duh, so obvs she can do a bicycle kick :) hope y'all have fun this weekend at the deb stuff! take lots of pics!

Anonymous said...

i love this!! miss you katy, this was so cute :)

love ya! milly

Allison said...

A bevy of beauties! Can't believe everybody's girls are so grown!