Monday, June 27, 2011

my hcomm life.

A revelation I came to tonight whilst begrudgingly writing a paper:

When I'm at HCFA, I'm thinking about health policy, reform and campaigns.
When I'm not at my internship, I'm at work thinking about health insurance, health administration and prevention efforts.
When I'm not at work, I'm in class thinking about patient-provider interaction, communication and relationships.
When I'm not in class, I'm thinking about writing about health policy, reform, campaigns, insurance, administration, prevention efforts, and the interactions, communications and relationships therein in some 15-page paper.

Whatever is the opposite of health comm, that part of my brain is going by the wayside (and fast!) because I sure as heck haven't been using it. Speaking of brains, I think mine hurts. I need to watch some reality television and how!!

say i'm-not-complaining-i-love-it-but-it-sure-makes-for-a-small-yet-crazy-vast-world!!
katy c. 

No comments: