Friday, July 15, 2011

dress rehearsal!!

Friday was the day before the BIG day, so of course we were scurrying around finalizing those every-important wedding details. We were able to relax with the wonderful bridemaids, however, for a bridal luncheon at Mary Mac's Tea Room in Atlanta. (If you haven't been, go. It will change your LIFE.) Here's a lil samplin' of the awesome southerness they dish up everyday:

Don't forget the cup of pot likker!!
Afterward, we headed to the church to set up for tomorrow's show and enjoy some great italian food at the dinner. It was so wonderful seeing all of my favorite people -- I was seriously almost sad being with them because I knew I would have to leave them soon :( I mean, for real...check out how attractive they are afterall...
My BFF's -- Larry, Coley, AnnaBanana, me, Weisface
(not pictured: Rehberg, who's taking the pic)

say cheese!!
katy c.

No comments: