Wednesday, July 27, 2011

meet a.c.

A.C Slater, that is. He packs a punch and is seriously saving me from the warmth of the not-so-air-conditioned Boston surrounding me. Many thanks to Joc, her mom and her dad for buying me one when I was out of town....and for installing it, too!! Thanks, y'all :) I for real could not be more grateful!! I can confidently say that I've never really felt any sort of affection or love for a particular piece of machinery or appliance....but this thing gives me that loving feeling (woah-oo-woah-oo-woah).

say "boy, it feels real nice in here!"
katy c.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Move those pictures! Let all that cool air come toward you. Bobbie

Mitchell said...

Katy - I have to be a nerd here onthis one ... the air is always conditioned. Just maybe not conditioned to your particular liking. Soyou really can't say "not so air conditioned Boston". But alas, I figure you Boo Dawgs can't grasp that :).
Glad you now have cool conditioned air. I know you guys been sweltering up there!!