Saturday, July 23, 2011

the nicest kids in town!

Since you unfortunately could not join the Mother and me in Baltimore on our awesome adventure (and speed boat excursion!!), let me give you a little tour of ole Batlimooore!

The Inner Harbor from the Science Center!
("Wow, Katy, that's really cool how you took advantage of all the layers in this landscape!"
Oh,  geez, thank you...how embarrassing!)
I said, "Make a face." This is what she gave me...  :)
(At the Rusty Scupper restaurant)
Maryland Crab Cakes + Old Bay Potato Chips :) Mmmmm hmmmm!!

I'm on a (speed) boat.
Two cuties I found before the speed boat tour....they didn't look quite as put together -- ahem, wind-blown hair, much? -- afterward.... 
Is was hot as blazes. Blazes, I say. 
Domino Sugar factory!! 

All dolled up to honor and celebrate Mammy for her 26-year career as a fan-freakin-tastic medical illustrator!! Love youuuu!

say cheese,
katy c.

No comments: