Thursday, July 28, 2011

"soooo it's a fritter?" "a what??"

I've been threatening to de-friend my co-worker, Karan, if he did not quickly (and with determination and enthusiasm!) show me some of his favorite Indian foods, as I've already fed him a few of my favorite dishes from home. I've been getting antsy--I always (obviously) want to learn, experience and EAT new things!!--so he satiated me (momentarily) with a few quick grabs from an Indian restaurant near where we work. The lumpy thing is called a "pakora" (fried potato + onions..kinda fritter'y) and the other....well, I don't remember the name...but it was also a potato but with more spiciness than the first. They were both DELICIOUS and I can't wait to experience more!....because, Karan, there will be more!!

say pakora!!
katy c.

No comments: