Sunday, July 24, 2011

the honeymooners.

Katie + Kevin were traveling back through New England at the end of their honeymoon week, and met me at Fenway for a Red Sox game!! I was lookin' rough-n-tumble straight off the airplane from Maryland...so there was little to no chance I was actually gonna take a picture of myself...so I took a pic of the #1 players, instead!! If you'll notice, my seats are getting closer and closer to home plate -- maybe if I'm lucky, I'll get to sit right behind the catcher by the end of this whole adventure :)

say cheese!
katy c.

1 comment:

Mitchell said...

You know - it just seems odd, out of place, borderline wierd, something to go out with people on their honeymoon. I dunno, maybe its just me. But I always thought honeymoons should be very self-centered events.
Of course, you can counter that with the observation that when people go far away on honeymoons, they hang out with total strangers - which may also be odd, out of place, borderline wierd.

So what do I know ... hope it was fun.