Sunday, October 17, 2010

encore!

drum solo! haley didn't like it apparently.
wickedly defying gravity

One of the things that I have been hardcore missing since the Big Move is.....singing super loud in my car with the radio way up and the windows down!

For real, that is one of my favorite activities and it was therapeutic back in the day (getting prepped for a long day at the bank, psyched up before a test, psyched up after a test, etc.)...and listening to Pandora on the T and only getting to tap my toe has NOT been fulfilling that need! (In all seriousness, I've choreographed a musical number--similar to the bus scene in the Hairspray movie--in my head several times.) Well, Haley made all my dreams come true today when she let me do just that! We scrolled through most of her iPod and hit the high notes with ease :) It was wonderful!! So much thanks to sweet Haley + her car radio!!

say cheese,
katy

1 comment:

carol capers said...

Well hurry up and post.....wanna live vicariously thru your eyes....get on with it...curious as to what you have to share regarding new york...and what the post-it note meant. love you, mom