Tuesday, October 12, 2010

GA? G.A.? Ga? Ga.? Georgia?

a headache with a lovely blue cover....
I'm fluent in:
- English
- American Sign Language
- Associated Press format/style
- Modern Language Association format/style

I can get by in:
- Italian
- Spanish
- Pig latin
- Chicago Manual format/style

I have no clue where to start, what's up from down or how to survive in:
- American Psychological Association format/style

My suggestion:
The TEACHERS (of kindergarten allllll the way through the doctoral level) should either a) get together and pick ONE regulated form of writing or b) learn ALL of the format/styles and let their students individually pick which they'd prefer to use. Fewer people are frustrated that way. I'm just sayin.

There's a lot tumblin' around up there...one day it's all just gonna fall out as nj,"sy!!f91;8%#7.59(enk,c:. I cannot be held responsible.

say cheese,
katy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just pick one that you like that your 'puter' does easily, and go for it. P

Anonymous said...

never heard of any of it.... but the pig latin!! have fun deciphering, flo