Sunday, October 24, 2010

a smidge random.

A few things that I thought you should know...

There used to be a pic here, but I had to delete it per the request of some family members. 
In a nut shell it said: 
I am officially coming back to the South for nearly a month for holiday festivities!! 
So put me on your calendar, because I'd like to come see ya!!





We really did meet Molly Shannon last week! Proof!!
(That I was obviously tired and she was ridiculously awesome!!)

Jocelyn and I literally had to look up 1) whether or not Delaware was a state and 2) where the heck it was.
THEN, we both felt like idiots because apparently it was the first state. Oops. Grad school.

say cheese,
katy

3 comments:

carol capers said...

okay..dont know Molly..but she looked fun!

Mitchell said...

Katy,
You obviously don’t care about your personal security since you posted your flight plans on a public website where any child molester/stranger danger can see it and then you end up on a milk carton. When publishing those kinds of things for fun, blank out data like flight numbers and arrive/depart times – otherwise you may as well publish your SSN online! Come on, get with the program. I ain’t your mama or yer daddy, but it’s not a nice world out there.
Who is Molly Shannon and which one was she? I’m not part of that world, happy to say.
Where is Delaware? Well, no need to hassle; you did that just fine by yourself. J

CHEESE (There. I said it. Now where is my cookie?)

Anonymous said...

um..... seriously, TWO members of my generation of our family dont know who molly shannon is???? r u kidding me? it makes me wanna sniff my armpits just thinking about it!!! snl? the grinch? will and grace? hello.....help them, love your media obsessed (i guess) aunt, flo