Thursday, October 28, 2010

when i was in 4th grade, i dressed up like a piece of candy corn.

I need a Halloween costume!! HELP!!

I have absolutely no ideas right now and I have to go to a party this Saturday night, in all the proper Halloween apparel! I don't want to be something that's boring....or something that's been done every year...I want to be creative....but I only want to spend $10 (or less) putting the whole thing together! So far, all I've come up with is to be an 80's tacky Jazzercize girl or a First American Bank employee. <<That second one just makes me giggle because it's kinda ridiculous.... Neither are horribly appealing at this point, but I'd really settle for just about anything (so long as I look cute and people are jealous that they didn't think of my costume). Talk about a tall order, huh??

Tips, comments, suggestions are appreciated :) We've got a short deadline, people!

say cheese,
katy

No comments: