Sunday, October 17, 2010

a teaser.

For those who are blind, from top to bottom it says:
PP, Ave Q, Billy, POTO, West, Chic
Haley and I had a FABULOUS day in the Big Apple yesterday and we're now off to explore Hyde Park, where she goes to school :) So this blog shall be short and sweet and act as a teaser for the ultimate novel-of-a-blog which will inevitably come tomorrow after all of our galavanting is done!

So....can you decipher our note that we used to plan a big night out on the town??

Hola from NY!

say cheese,
katy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ave Q = Avenue Q the musical?
Billy = Billy Elliott the musical?

Those are my only guesses...
Catherine

Anonymous said...

I thought of some more... I might be wrong.

POTO = Phantom of the Opera
West = West Side Story
Chic = Chicago
but I dont know what PP is... :(
Catherine