Sunday, October 3, 2010

knock it off, napoleon, just make yourself a dang quesadilla!

there's a whole garden in there!!
So I need to go ahead and apologize for the possible boringness that may be filling my posts for the next few days...my two hugenormous papers for class will be due next week so my time will be filled with a lot of library-sitting and typing. Not so fun! I'll try to add some pizzazz...but in case you get bored, you have been warned! I promise it'll pick back up soon :)

After I put in a few hours at the library this afternoon, I picked up some dinner at a place called Anna's Taqueria on the way home. Let me first say that other than Chick-fil-a, mexican food was another cuisine that I knew would differ up here...and I was right! It was very good....but definitely different. Weird-factor-number-one: I ordered a quesadilla but they rolled it up (like a burrito) for some reason. Weird-factor-number-two: I asked for grilled veggies thinking I'd get a few peppers and onions....and I did, plus some broccoli, squash and an entire carrot. Weird-factor-number-three: the tortilla chips that I got were semi-burned...but still quite tasty!

Now, the great part was that all that weirdness wrapped together was not only delicious, but it was also the cheapest thing I've purchased in the last month! Oh, and their guacamole was the bomb.

say cheese,
katy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay now I am hungary and of course I would love broccoli in my quesadilla:0)

Tell us more about your papers -- what are you writing about?? are you done with the paper that you had to research a disease?