Thursday, September 16, 2010

random.

My mom informed me that yesterday's TFOM post was kinda random, so my apologies to those of you who agree with her...I'm just trying to keep it real (interesting), people!! I spent the day reading for school again, which is not blog-worthy, so try this one on for size...

- Today's temp stayed relatively chilly -- I wore my "if it's chilly in Georgia, then it's November" jacket. Only...it's the middle of September, so....yikes.
- I literally stapled my thumb today. That sucker went all the way through one side and straight through my nail on the other....true story!! But don't worry, a little rubbing alcohol + one band-aid later, I'm all better :)
the culprit.
- Jocelyn doesn't like cheese. (She also made the funniest comment ever yesterday on my "random" post, so check it out and see how super cute she is!!)
- I changed the blog template for my Poppa because he couldn't read it with all those pictures behind the text, so hope ya like the new one...if ya don't, just blame it on him...  :)
- My favorite thing about Boston is that some of the roads and sidewalks are just randomly cobble-stone. So love it.
- I need to do laundry.
- I talked to my beautiful bff, Katie, today! I miss her super muchooooo! (Happy birthday, Kevin!!)
- I learned at Starbucks that "espresso breve" is coffee with half-n-half. Yum yum!
- My fave Bible verse is Psalm 63:3 -- "Because You're love is greater than life, my lips will glorify You."
- In class tonight, I learned that, for the most part, Latinos prefer shots to oral medicine because they believe that the shot has more power/force behind it and will be effective more quickly. Fun fact from the CDC!
- I learned that Wednesday is trash day, too. Oh joy.

Now....how's that for random, Mommy?  :)

say cheese,
katy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the newer improved Tide background. It is easier to read. Now to coffee with half and half. Very fattening. Watch the calories up there. Your stapled finger, have you had a tetnus shot in the last 6 yrs?
Love you like my yellow jackets. Poppa

Katy Capers said...

I'm glad the new background is working :) And I'm 99% sure that I had to get a tetanus shot before I went to UGA so that's only like 4'ish years ago? I guess we'll find out if I'm remembering correctly, though, if my thumb falls off.... love ya!!

Allison said...

Knowing which day is trash day is very important!