Friday, September 3, 2010

two nuts, three screws

don't judge me.
Such a productive day!! We unpacked all 10 UPS boxes and three suitcases; put together a really-dumb-and-so-frustrating-but-I'm-totally-grateful-for wardrobe organizer (we followed each step but four hours later we somehow had three screws leftover?!); hung drapes with only six nails and, believe it or not, a sock; and counted t-shirts.

Mommy challenged me by saying she thought I could wear a t-shirt per day for a year and still have some leftover--my rebuttal was that she was completely out of her mind...three months would be more realistic. So we counted!! There are 72 T's resting peacefully in my new wardrobe thing + a few in the clothes hamper. Embarrassing but true story! Somewhere in-between we ate a Fenway Pizza from a pizzeria called the Upper Crust (even with Earl, they delivered on their cute lil bikes) and watched half a movie on my laptop. Tomorrow we're headed to explore the city--so think un-rainy thoughts, please!

devilish monster. 
we bought, measured and cut those 2 wooden shelves--
i'm sure you're impressed :)
say cheese,
katy

PS--To those awesome family members who wanted to post comments but couldn't, I think I've finally fixed the glitch. Now you should be able to post a comment, then either select anonymous or name/URL in the profile menu and hit post! Love!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am going to try this one more time hopefully third time is a charm